Customize Your Android Homescreen

Search Indi Celebz

Celina Jaitly's Wedding Picture [Exclusive]











Just few minutes back Bollywood hot siren & former Miss India Celina Jaitly announced about her wedding with Hotelier Perter Haag. She posted this picture after her wedding with her beloved hubby & in-laws.

On TwitterDeck Celina posted the following along with this picture.


Celina Jaitly's Wedding Picture [Exclusive]


Celina Jaitly

Beloved tweeple. ..With great pleasure I would like to announce my wedding with @peterhaag on the 23rd of last month at a thousand year old monastery in Austria. We seek your blessings and good wishes, and apologize for the delayed announcement due to a family tragedy. Here is a picture of the most cherished moment of our lives. [The following picture features myself and my beloved husband, flanked by my dearest father in law to my left, and my brother in law to Peter’s right.]



Here is the large scale of the newly wedded couple.

Celina Jaitly's Wedding Picture [Exclusive]

Share this post if you like this. Join us on Fcaebook & Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search for MORE Entertainment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...